Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Free Digital Scrapbook Paper - Blue and Pink Stripes

FREE Digital Scrapbook Paper 

Pastel Blue & Pink Stripes

I must admit, I just LOVE
blue and pink together!!!

My other BLOG is 
pink & blue...

My Vintage Paper Arts Store
at the Brass Armadillo
Antique Mall is painted
pink and blue...

I even have a Pinterest board for pink & blue...

My blog avatar is pink and blue...
{Click on jpg image to download/save...}

I am just loving this pink, blue,
and cream stripe {digital} 
Scrapbook Paper too!!!

{Click on jpg image to download/save...}
Pink & Blue Retro Girl Collage
300 dpi printable

Soooo sugary sweet!
Perfect to pin on Pinterest!!!
 
I LOVE your comments!
I read them all...I receive them on
my iPhone throughout the day!xo

{Hugs!}

~~~~


17 comments:

  1. Love the collage one...it'll be great to use for my girlfriend cards, etc! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much! I have some lovely stamps this paper will be perfect for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the two colors do seem to be meant for each other. (Grin) Thanks for all your free gifts. They ARE appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so pretty and girly! Thank you for these and all your lovely images. As Lady Editor states, these ARE appreciated!!!
    xoxo
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a fan of Pink & Blue too! There are just SOME COLORS that you're drawn to! Pastels are SOOO NICE anyway! :) I too like the collage sheet you did! Thanks Pamela!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are lovely, Pamela. Thank you so much.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. These papers are wonderful! Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. THank you for these wonderful papers. Hugs, Suze

    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL PAPERS.THANK YOU.SUZYD X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you they are so cute

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...