Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Retro Image - Skating Snow Couple

Free Vintage Printable

Don't you just LOVE these
old greeting card images? 

A cute snow couple ice skating...
{Right-click on jpg images to download/save}

Version with a sentiment...

I don't know what
 "snowy wishes" are, 
but it sounded nice...
{I kinda made it up, unless it's
currently a common sentiment
 that I didn't know about?? LOL!}

No sentiment...

PNG version with a transparent background.
Great for digital art or collage...

So fabulous for any crafty project
or pin to Pinterest too!

I'm so glad you stopped by!!!

~~~~

7 comments:

  1. CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!!!!!!! I LIKE the "snowy wishes" sentiment! It DOES sound NICE!!!!!!! :)
    THANKS PAMELA!!!!!! :) (I THINK you're in the mood for Snow??? :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DO...I DO LOVE these!!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your snowy wishes topper. It is so adorable.

    Silverbutterfly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these so much! i love the snow couple. So adorable!. Thank you. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your comments! I am so flattered that you stopped by! xo

-pamela :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...